Thank you for joining us!!
See you on the next symposium.
Terahertz (THz) electromagnetic waves and phenomena in the THz range
are explosively investigated yet not fully unveiled in broad areas of sciences & technologies
ranging from fundamental physics to commercial applications.
The symposium aims to bring together researchers who tackle "Fundamental & Applied Problems in Terahertz Devices & Technologies", so as to stimulate discussions on their state-of-the-art results and promote their collaborations.
Based on the successful organizations of preceding symposiums in Japan, Russia, and USA, the 5th RJUSE will be back in RIEC, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, on Oct. 31-Nov. 4, 2016.
Topics of the symposium include but not limited to:
- THz emission & detection
- Electronic/photonic/plasmonic devices
- Nonlinear crystals
- Superconductors, bolometers, etc.
- THz devices & electronic/optical components
- Sub-THz/THz transistors, mixers, etc.
- Metamaterials, photonic crystals, and surface-plasmon-polariton waveguides
- THz physics
- Carrier transports & quantum effects in devices
- Nonequilibrium carrier dynamics
- 2D materials & their heterostructures
- Electron-/phonon-/photon-/plasmon-related phenomena & their interactions
- THz applications
- Wireless communications
The technical program will include plenary/invited/contributed talks and poster presentations.